Thursday, May 19, 2011

returns...

Yesterday, I finally got to visit the new Lululemon store that has just opened at Short Pump Mall. I was honestly so excited.  The store is beautiful and has a great energy about it.  I could have bought a million things. I choose a few items to try in the dressing room, the Pure Focus Tank, Run:Swiftly Tech Tank, Run: Speed Short. Of course after figuring out the right size and fit, I loved everything about all these items. So I walked to the register and by the time I got there I decided not to get the Pure Focus Tank. It's not that I didn't love it but I just new that I don't really need it right now. So, continuing with my purchases I did buy the tank and the shorts. I was certainly excited with my first Lululemon purchase with the fun reusable bag.  Later that day as I tried on the shorts and tank again I started to feel guilty for buying them.

I woke up this morning and I decided to return them to the store.  I really don't like returning things and I always feel like I have to give a reason about the return. Sometimes I just didn't like the fit once I tried on at home and sometimes it was just not my style after all. The problem with this return is I really did want to keep the shorts and the tank.  I went in the store and the Lululemon ladies could not have been nicer. I just told them the honest to goodness truth and that I hoped to be back soon to shop. My goodness I couldn't get over how nice and understanding they seemed to be about my return.  

Hopefully, I will go back again soon. I highly recommend stopping into the Lululemon Short Pump store. They also offer a free fitness class on Sundays!

On a side note, as I was writing this post and the kids were playing in the playroom.  Actually jumping from the ottoman to the bean bag chair Baxter fell and broke his leg.  I feel so bad for my little guy.   Off to snuggle up to him and try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment